Your gift today will help fund our critical policy, legal, educational, and media work that make more victories possible.
Thank you for preserving and advancing faith, family, and freedom through your support of Texas Values. In addition to supporting Texas Values with a check or credit card, there are other ways to enhance your giving that could stretch your gift by giving with “whole dollars” from non-traditional assets.
Giving to Texas Values through a charitable gift annuity, will, trust, or another financial instrument is another way for you to have a substantial impact for the Texas Values mission to protect life, marriage and family, and religious freedom for generations to come.
Some enhanced ways to give to Texas Values could include:
- Using your Donor Advised Fund
- Setting up a charitable gift annuity
- Taking advantage of your employer’s matching charitable giving programs
- Name us in your will, trust, or as a beneficiary
- Since traditional retirement plans like IRAs are fully taxable to the beneficiaries, this could be the smartest way to gift pretax assets to Texas Values
We trust these ideas may allow you to have a substantial impact supporting Texas Values’ mission to protect life, marriage and family, and religious freedom for generations to come. However you choose to partner with us, we greatly appreciate your generosity in supporting us!
For more information about Enhanced Giving, please click the link below:
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
To discuss a stock donation or for instructions on how to transfer stock electronically, please contact our Development Associate, Joseph Walter at [email protected] or call our office at 512-478-2220.