2014 marks the 41st anniversary of the disastrous Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion nationwide. Since that tragic decision, more the 55 million unborn children have lost their lives throughout our nation, including thousands just this year alone in Texas. We praise God for the strong pro-life gains that Texas has made in recent years, including last year’s passage of the historic Pro-Life Omnibus Bill (HB-2), the passage of the Sonogram Bill and major defunding of Planned Parenthood. But despite these great victories, there is still much work to be done to ensure that every preborn baby in Texas is protected.
Help continue our momentum in building a culture of life in Texas – join with Texas Values and thousands of other pro-lifers in participating in two state rallies for life over the next two weekends:
Dallas March for Life and Rally: Saturday, January 18 starting at the KBH Dallas Convention Center at 650 S Griffin St in Downtown Dallas
- Noon – Pro-Life Ministry Fair begins. Texas Values will have a booth – please stop by!
- 12:30 – Youth Rally at the KBH Convention Center Arena, 650 S Griffin St, Dallas
- 1:00 – Praise & Worship Service (Ballroom A) or Roe Memorial Mass (Arena)
- 3:00 – Dallas March for Life & Rally – the State’s largest Pro-Life March and Rally in memory of Roe v. Wade from the convention center to the rally outside the Earle Cabell Federal Courthouse, housing the district court where the Roe v. Wade case was first filed in 1970.
Texas Rally for Life: Saturday, January 25 at the Texas Capitol in Austin
- 1:00 pm – Meet at 17th & N. Congress Ave.
- 1:30 pm – March to Capitol
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Rally on South Steps of Capitol
And check out some pictures and video from the record number of Texans that particpated last year.