For the very important Social Studies hearing, next Wednesday before the Texas State Board of Education: Email us at email@example.com if you have questions.
This Friday (tomorrow) at 8 a.m. sharp, please call 512-463-9581. If you have problems (other than-line is busy) you can try calling the main number, 512-463-9007. You can open and print this form and fax it in as well. http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/sboe/forms/registration_form_public_testimony_012109.pd The Fax number is 512-475-3667.
To Register to Testify: Start calling immediately at 8 a.m. There will be a lot of people calling, so be persistent, keep calling back if the line is busy at first.
Tell them you want to testify on the Social Studies Item for Wednesday, March 19th.
1. You have never testified before on Social Studies at the State Board of Education.
2. You are not a registered lobbyist.
3. You are testifying on behalf of yourself.
4. You want to testify on the Social Studies TEKS issue, for Wednesday, May 19th.
5. You are testifying “FOR” the social studies standards.
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and to let us know you signed up so we can help you!